Postdocs and PhD students:
Prospective Postdocs and PhD students are always welcome to inquire about potential projects in our lab. Just send an email with your interests and experiences, and explain why you think you would be a good fit for our group. It’s beneficial if you have your own funding.
Bachelor and Master students:
We also have the opportunity for students in Biology, Bioinformatics, or a related research area to perform a Bachelor or Master thesis in our group.
If you are interested in working on any of these topics:
- Molecular evolution of brains
- Molecular basis of cognitive disorders
- Evolution of transcription factor families and non-coding RNAs
- Biological networks
- Computational simulations of population histories
- Sex-biased processes using mtDNA, X, Y chromosome and autosomes
please send an email outlining your motivation, previous research experience and statement of interest in one or more of our topics to email@example.com.